the person below me

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

False..my head feels great after 2 glasses of wine. :p

The person below me has seen Dexter.

nope, never watched it.

TPBM knows where the phrase "Get to the choppa" comes from, and who said it.

Yeah I'll ride the bike on level 6 for 30 minutes...just a little bit of cardio

Didn't get enough sleep last night...

Last edited:
Just ate the ice cream that I was craving.

TPBM
Has one part of their body pierced other than their ear lobes.

Yea, and I should drink more than I do.

TPBM
Get's hit on a good bit

nope, is dead tired. and will probable be suffering more of lactose intolerance.

the person below loves real mac and cheese.
and would appreciate bacon and cheddar muffins with me

I don't eat mac and cheese (I don't really eat any noodles for that matter)...and I don't really like muffins...however I do love bacon and cheddar...preferably in something like Strata or Quiche...now that is scrumdiddlyumptious!!! :p

Has bills they can't or don't want to pay (who doesn't)

Nope. I'm not working and I'm a student. Plus, according to the law, I'm not an adult yet.

TPBM has long nails. Say, an inch or more.

No. I usually keep them about a half inches long. They were all that length last week then I ended up breaking over half of them!

TPBM
Slept most of the day.

Nope.

valeriedl - Ouch! How did you break them?

TPBM can/could smell something disgusting for the majority of today.
(For me, whenever I sniffed, I could get the smell of a stinky gutter. It's weird. I don't think it's an aura.)

Back
Top Bottom