What do you do in your spare time?

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Bike rides with Husband.
A little gardening, I guess not a hobby, someone has to weed and we eat the vegetables. Was more fun when I was younger.
Read. Books from the library, as long as I can stay awake. Puts me to sleep.
And I am making quilts, presently working on 5 this year for Christmas presents for Grandsons. Have one done, one almost.

But mostly I sit in front of the TV, always sleepy, groggy from dumb medicine. I wish I could do more.

In my spare time?

1. Cook
2. Shoot paint (paintball)
3. Miniature wargaming
4. Go see as much live music as I can
5. Learning German

Jay

I like to crochet. .... In fact i love it ...just recently ive been getting into walking when Im ok normally do 2-3miles :) ...

But yeh crochet i love it anything special and different Xx

I spend as much spare time that I have with my loved ones, because remember everyone, you never know...

Well I suppose u could call this spare time as I'm sat doing a bird of prey demo at lakeside shopping village near doncaster and its chucking it down along with the odd flashes and bangs and due to this lakeside is virtually empty so I'm just sat ere waiting for the weather to subside lol

I bet the sex in your house is abit white and flat and I suppose for being kinky it could be lined lol

You guys are funny!

I train my dogs. That's pretty much most of what my free time consists of. I train one (and soon to be another) in IPO/Schutzhund and the other in AKC obedience.

Origami!!! I can't cook but I can make an amazing dragon.

3866563801_520114def0_z.jpg

3867348224_c2de59a605_z.jpg

I bet the sex in your house is abit white and flat and I suppose for being kinky it could be lined lol

o_O I"m 15, I have to listen to guys talk about nothing but sex and wanting it all day in school. I don't want to think about that while I'm on vacation or in my free time away from those dirty minded creeps...

Back
Top Bottom