What's The Funniest Experience During A Seizure?

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

I had a seizure once when I was on the toilet and fell off jamming myself between the toilet, wall and blocking the door. My husband called my parents, who live next door, to help him get me out. He was scared to death that my dad was going to come over but luckily my mom did. It took them a good while to get the door open but when they did they found me laying there with my pants around my ankles. My husband cleaned me up as best as he could and put my robe on me. When I came to I couldn't figure out why I was laying on the couch wearing my robe with no pants on and we all started laughing when they told me.

I had one recently when I was at a concert with my husband and started taking my clothes off because I wanted to have sex with him. My husband pinned me against the wall holding my shirt down and a bouncer came over to find out what was going on because he thought my husband was trying to take my clothes off of me!

Well now...my post is gone, and I don't know where it is...smile. As I said before...lol. A co-worker was kind enough to give me a lift home one evening. We were chatting quite nicely when poof, I seized. I was just coming out of it and wham! I got whacked in the middle of my forehead by a flying hand and a woman shouting, "It's a miracle, it's a miracle, you speak in tongues."

I was having a seizure in Wal Mart one day and I started taking off my clothes

Back
Top Bottom