Teletoon Retro!

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Screamy

New
Reaction score
Want to have some fun, I have been watching old cartoons. Tranformers, GI Joe, Heman, Shera, Inspector Gadget, The Jetsons, Bugs bunny and tweety show, Thundercats, Scooby Doo, spiderman, Flinstones, love the 80s, now pleasssssssssse teletoon retro..... Bring me JEM!!!!!

Haha, just finished watching an old version of Transformers an hour ago, love it! Damn, almost forgot about Bravestar!!

Bravestar, Captain America and Batman, I guess the list gos on and on and on.....

Jem opening and Transformer fail. I remember these SeizetheNight and always will, thanks pal!

Want to have some fun, I have been watching old cartoons. Tranformers, GI Joe, Heman, Shera, Inspector Gadget, The Jetsons, Bugs bunny and tweety show, Thundercats, Scooby Doo, spiderman, Flinstones, love the 80s, now pleasssssssssse teletoon retro..... Bring me JEM!!!!!
Oh I remember watching alot of those cartoons in the 1980s -
I don't watch much TV any more but I don't think the cartoons they do have on are any where near as good as the ones we used to watch growing up lol.

The only ones I never watched were transformers & Thundercats because I didn't like them. Don't ever remember a GI Joe cartoon just the Gi Joe doll lol & never heard of Jem lol.

Oh I remember watching alot of those cartoons in the 1980s -
The only ones I never watched were transformers & Thundercats because I didn't like them. Don't ever remember a GI Joe cartoon just the Gi Joe doll lol & never heard of Jem, Bravestar or Captain America lol.

These are NOT the Thunder Cats I remember

10-thundercats-costumes.jpg

Ahahahaha! That is a HOT picture, more balls than I have!! Thanks for posting this, haha!:woot:

Hell yeah Voltron was awesome. I didn't grow up with it, but they would show re-plays. I want to be back in the 80's.

Bravestar - Eyes of the Hawk, Speed of the Puma and Strength of the Bear.... And of course, a talking horse...

Oh my word.... NEVER forget he-man and the masters of the universe!!

The Incredible Hulk!! Exactly.... Cmon Bruce, protect Screamy.... McCramp!!

Back
Top Bottom