Teletoon Retro!

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Supposedly the Top 10 Cartoon Theme Songs From The 80's

What do you think pals?

I gotta say though, since I hit the 80's late, being born in 1988. I gotta go with Batman! I watched that cartoon religiously. Plus I think the 90's had the animated X-men. Or was that the 80s. Either way. The cartoons in the 80s-90s were amazing!

I love this intro! I flash back to being a little kid, watching this after school at my grandparents. Then going around the neighborhood being Batman. Now if I go around the neighborhood being Batman, the cops will probably get called. People these days psssh.

No way cops will get called. All neighborhoods' need a Batman!! Just make sure you have all the same cool gadgets and suit!!

I would need a ton of money for all those cool things he had. Plus the bat cave. I bet his electric bill is off the charts!

Over here we have 'budget' payments for power!! I will help ya out, so will the rest of the neighborhood!! Right everyone!! Batman needs us!!

I just hope I don't have to lower my voice like Christian Bale, that's just silly. *grumble mumble joker grumble where's the bomb grumble* sigh.

popeye scoobydoo flintstones i use run home from school see them this do make me old

Hehe!! Gummi Bears theme!! Listening to this right now while playing NES original games!! Happy Birthday Me!!

Back
Top Bottom