Is anyone computer actingup

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

jyearta

New
Reaction score
I in CWE, and each time I click onto a post or reply to a post. my computer screen go back to INTERNET for a second then returns to the post I was at.
This has never happen before.

I just tried to write a post and my computer flipped out. Every time I pressed separate keys it would do something weird to my computer. But it's done that before... not sure it's related to this page so much as my 250 dollar laptop!

I FINALLY thought to turn computer off, wait a second, turn back on.

Haven't had a problem since.

YES!!! My computer was giving me hassle earlier,went to send a message,then got told i wasnt signed in,although i had just signed in to retreive a message.Did the same thing switched it off and back on,lost the message though.

went to send a message,then got told i wasnt signed in

That happens to me on my home computer but not on my work computer. WTF? I just make sure I copy whatever I write before I start my battle to try and post.

Yeah wtf? All I know is my computer was in danger off a serious assault today,seiously i must take your advice.

No problems with my computer today. Hope it's just a temporary blip in the continuum for you guys.

That happens to me on my home computer but not on my work computer. WTF? I just make sure I copy whatever I write before I start my battle to try and post.

I've learned to do this in general. I always hit the wrong button and end up going off of the page I was orignally on and there goes everything I've typed!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom