Anyone else find 3D movies tough?

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

LJ-Bain

New
Reaction score
I find that it is impossible for me to watch a 3D movie without being triggered!
Which is a shame because movies are an amazing escape.

They look pretty strange when you take off the 3D glasses too.

Anyone else experience this?

I have, it's very depressing! But I'm glad you can watch movies without the 3D effect.

I don't do 3D movies. Even if I'm not photosensitive. It gives me a headache the size of Russia.

3D movies don't effect me. I know that they make alot of them in a non 3D format too. You could probably see them with no probablys.

I am photosensitive and the second I am in that seat, even with sunglasses, I go into a violent TC. If I'm at home with my roommates, even with the lights on, when the 3D lines come on, BAM. TC.

I won't try 3D movies.

I have a hard time with just the TV, example the movement of the camera in some of the TV shows and flashing lights in my living room with my lights on when watching America Idol, X-Factor.

I agree with jyearta, some days computer work or tv with lots of camera movement makes me feel dizzy and unwell. I find the 3D movies "uncomfortable" but that may not be because of E.

I won't try 3D movies.

I have a hard time with just the TV, example the movement of the camera in some of the TV shows and flashing lights in my living room with my lights on when watching America Idol, X-Factor.

:agree:

I find that it is impossible for me to watch a 3D movie without being triggered!
Which is a shame because movies are an amazing escape.

They look pretty strange when you take off the 3D glasses too.

Anyone else experience this?

the last major seizure I had, TC with a friend when we went to see a regular HD big screen movie
ive never seen a modern age 3D movie and it makes me wary considering it!

I dont have E and I cant handle a 3D movie...they make me dizzy, nausia and give me a headache.

Back
Top Bottom