App for TNS study on Friday.

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

vapour

New
Reaction score
I got all my paper work through for the TNS study with USC and UCLA I mentioned in a previous thread. For people who have epilepsy and have at least 2 complex partials or tonic clonics a month. My Neuro faxed over my EEG reports today and diagnosis stuff......

I have an app to go to the study on Friday. I guess we will see then if I can be part of it... fingers crossed...

I hope my recent bout of chest infection and swollen lymph nodes wont get in the way... they do a check up... :/

Would love to be a part of it and let you guys know all about it heheh .. let you in on all the SECRET info lol

Back
Top Bottom