Behaviour during complex partial seizure

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

fezman101

New
Reaction score
Hey everyone!

My friend has epilepsy like me. We were at a theme park today and he had four complex partials (He has been lazy with taking medicine on time and is being used as a guniea pig for some epilepsy medicine). While we were waiting in line he started to undone his pants and had them half way down! I told him to pull them back up and he did so immediatly. He can't remember any of it. Of course people were thinking "What the heck" but I told them he has epilepsy so they saw it different. Ever heard of anything like this? Anyone aware of what caused him to do this when he was having a complex partial? Thanks

Hi Fezman! Sounds like an exciting day at the park :) I have complex partials as well, but have not had that particular problem, at least not that anyone has told me! I have heard of it before and it seems to be fairly common. I am glad that he doesn't remember it, that could be emberassing!

yeah, not good at all. Well he's going to see the neurologist on Tuesday so that will help.

Ive had complex partial seizures growing up and no one has ever told me Ive done anything like that before. My seizures involved me staring, smacking my lips and blinking my eyes not stop, and Id also pick at my clothing.

Back
Top Bottom