Do You & Are You Prepared?

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Cint

Yes the problems started when I answered the quistion. I am only too happy to say I have epilepsy and no problem saying it. But I found that going into work with the braclet on was causing to many problems, people asked why are you waring that or what is that for. When you tell them or explain to them you suddenly see a differant expresion on there face and they steep back. As much as to say, can I catch that and he is not able to work or have a job.

Ha it's 2012! Can I catch that?!?! :clap: Assholes.
And I must be honest stories like that (don't get me wrong I imagine that was awful to go through) are good to hear as they make me feel so much smarter knowing there are still idiots out there like that. Intelligent and compassionate - people with Epilepsy unite!!!!

qtowngirl

Sorry to say it, but yes it is 2012 and there are still idiots out there. The worst part I find is they are supposed to have an education and are called inteligent. Did I mention I just bought a country! right, idiots.

Back
Top Bottom