EEG Question

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

BrandiBrat

Stalwart
Reaction score
I'm doing my 72hr Amb. EEG this week and I just knew I should have set the alarm on my phone to change the batteries in the thing but I thought I'd be able to remember. But Nope!! 5 hours later....it dawned on me and sure enough the EEG was dead. I got the batteries changed and it took a couple minutes but the device rebooted. I called my neuro's office to let them know what a bone-head I am. I asked the gal if it was going to wipe out all of my data and she said she didn't "think" so. She asked another gal who also didn't think so. Obviously that answer leaves me worried...

Does anyone know if the recording will now start over? I had a few myoclonics last night as I was falling asleep that I wanted diagnosed and had a lot of activity earlier today. :paperbag:

When I did my Amb eeg in November The kept haveing issues with the laptop computer and had to reboot it atleast 3 times in one day. The doctor never said anything about missing data. Are you on camera too? If you are if they lost data atleast it would be backed up on camera.

Back
Top Bottom