Getting confident and then BAM!

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Loopy Lou

Veteran
Reaction score
After saying yesterday that i've not had a tc for months, and the keppra is working, i had one last night/this morning while i was sleeping.

I have a sore nose like i've been punched in it, a broken bedside lamp, a chipped tooth (hey, at least i'm keeping my dentist in business, but i really can't lose another tooth on that side of my mouth!) and a lovely set of chomp marks inside my cheek.

Got up this morning at 10am and then went straight back to bed until it was time to go to work at half 2pm.

I've been a zombie all day, and drinking coffee to chase away the tiredness was a mistake because i just ended up jittery, and just as tired and achy.

Feeling angry with my brain at the moment =/

Thinking i will be heading to bed again in a min. Nearly 9pm here, managed to get out of work early thankfully. Nice to turn up and the first thing out of your colleague's mouth is "god, you look terrible!" Yup, cheers mate lol.

So sorry Lou. Do you think the stress of your interview the other day had anything to do with it?

Oh, Lou. I'm so sorry. Rough patch after things being under control for so long. Really sorry about your tooth - those are really expensive to fix.

Same question as Nak - you've been under a ton of stress with the interview. Maybe it contributed, even in a small way?

<<<hugs>>>

Oh no! I'm so sorry! Not only must it suck to have the seizure itself, it must be disappointing to have one when you'd been having good luck. Hang in there and take care.

went to bed just after posting that message, feel so much better and rested today. Strange, considering how awful i felt yesterday, perhaps my brain needed a "reboot". I had a full 9 hours of sleep :D

I've had a lot going on lately, so i've been quite stressed and not sleeping too well. I should think i'm definately caught up with sleep now!

also, planning on calling dentist later and sticking my bedside lamp back together. Mind you it only cost me £3, but i like it.

Oh Lou,

Sorry to hear of that ugly seizure, but glad you had the much needed rest! I hope stress doesn't interfere with your potential new job. Please stay rested.
Ask your dentist for a discount ;).

Back
Top Bottom