I am back from my Surgery!

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

ashmstng

New
Reaction score
I wanted to say Thanks for your prayers and friendship. I am back from the brain surgery. As of some of you know about it. I am feeling better just my head hurts of course, it is still healing. Everything went well so far. I will keep you all posted on the outcome. Take care.

Wishing you a speedy recovery, Ashley! So glad thing went so smoothly for you! Hope everything works out for the best!

ee598c0f.gif

Hey Birdbomb!
THANK YOU SO MUCH!! How are you doing? I hope you are doing well. :)

Hi Ash! Good to see you back, and even better to hear that you're feeling better. :) Make sure you get plenty of rest. :)

Hey Skillefer!
I can say thats all I have been doing is resting. The pills have been knocking me out. I cant even keep up with the date or time. LOL.. Believe me I am resting. Thanks for the message. Nice to see you. :)

I've been eagerly waiting for this message. It sure is good to hear your 'voice'.

Keep on that recovery road and we will be here for you.

:woot:

So glad to hear that you are over the rough spot, and hope that your healing is smooth sailing.

Hi There

I'm glad to hear you are back and on the mend! Would you mind telling me about your surgery, what part of the brain your op was on? I'm having my right Hippocampus removed on June 26th, and although I've already had one lot of brain surgery in Sept 2000, and know what to expect, I'm dreading it! I will be terrified the day before I just know I will. I was seizure free for 5 years and then my epilepsy returned, so fingers crossed that this works long term, it would be worth it to get another 5 years seizure free.
I hope to hear back from you soon, and all the best to you! Hope we can keep in touch?

Lots of Love

Elaine xx

Awesome news Ashley!...

Here's hoping nothing but the best in a big bright future!

Speber
:rock:

Speedy recovery!!

So happy to hear you are home and on the mend! I am sure you are glad it is over and you are back home. Take good care of yourself and feel better!

Hugs!
Michelle

Hey Buckeye, RobinN, Elaine H, Speber, & Georgiagirl88!:hello:
How are all of you doing? I missed talking to you. Thank you so much for the Welcome back and the messages. You all have been very caring and supportive. I appreciate it so much. :banana:

Hi There

I'm glad to hear you are back and on the mend! Would you mind telling me about your surgery, what part of the brain your op was on? I'm having my right Hippocampus removed on June 26th, and although I've already had one lot of brain surgery in Sept 2000, and know what to expect, I'm dreading it! I will be terrified the day before I just know I will. I was seizure free for 5 years and then my epilepsy returned, so fingers crossed that this works long term, it would be worth it to get another 5 years seizure free.
I hope to hear back from you soon, and all the best to you! Hope we can keep in touch?

Lots of Love

Elaine xx

Hello Elaine! I dont mind any questions. Thats why I am on here. My surgery was on the Left Temperol Lobe. I wish you the best on your surgery. I will be praying for you. Keep me posted. :)

Hey Bernard!
I can tell you I am feeling better than I was when I was in the hospital and when I first came home. Everything is healing fast. I got my staples out yesterday. It is just itching and driving me crazy. But other than that I am doing ok. Thank you everyone for the Welcome Back! ;)

Back
Top Bottom