"kentucky residense only reply"

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

DAVE1967

New
Reaction score
I'm looking for people that live in Kentucky so I can make NEW friends & not just on the internet friends either . Kentucky people only - not looking for out of state YET . I WAS DIAGNOSED AT AGE 14 MONTHS WITH EPILEPSY & I'M 41 NOW ( MY MEDICATION LIST IS ON MY PROFILE TO VIEW) . LOOKING FOR Kentucky Residense only in the town of Elizabethtown Ky. IF you live here PLEASE REPLY Thank You DAVE

no, not in Kentucky, but I was born in Etown and have a ton of family there. Haven't been in few years due to my health.

Dave,
I'm just 1 state below in Tennessee, I live in Maryville. It's about 40 to 50 miles below Knoxville. But thats still along way from where you are . You are just above Clarksville,TN. If memory serves right as far as the state map goes.
We are running a close when it comes to how long we have had Epilepsy. I started having seizures at age 2 after a head injury. And Iv'e had to deal with seizures since and I'm 41 now myself. Iv'e gone through all the medication combinations, and in Aug. 2005 Had a right partial temporal lobe lobectomy. It cut my seizures by half of what I was having , and I'm still lookin' for more seizure control.
I understand what you're talkin' about as far as making friends, I like having friends that I can spend time with go fishing with or whatever and them know my condition but not treat me any different than they would anybody else.
Dave you can PM me any time you want to talk, I'll do my best to get back to you.
Regards,
Duke

Back
Top Bottom