Missed a dose (not feeling so well)

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

I think my kitties would squeeze me way before I got the chance to squeeze them! I'll yell at them but they look at me with that 'I'm sorry mommy' look. One will get up on one side of me and the other cat will get on the other side of me and rub me all over and give me kisses I get squeezed to death!

The older one usually knows when I have a seizure and will get on top of me. He won't let me up until he feels it's ok and his mommy's back to normal. I'm going to loose it when he goes!

Awww that is so cute and sweet! Yeah I know what you mean...kitties are very "psychic" and just know when you aren't feeling well...they even know before you know...I call my kitty my "familiar" lol we are so alike/connected...but yeah when I'm not feeling well I'll usually sit or lay down and she'll come up on me and do that little thing kitties do with their paws like their massaging you or something then she'll lay down on me...lol it's a nightly ritual...except when she isn't feeling well or is in a bad mood...she sometimes startles me...I'll be laying there in the process of falling asleep then all of a sudden I'll hear this "prrr" as she springs up on the bed right next to my head and then walk on my stomach...but she's usually good about the timing so that she doesn't startle me lol...but yeah when she gets on my stomach and starts doing that paw thing it will always cause gas to move around inside me and eventually I will let one rip :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom