MRM Liver X, has anyone ever heard of this?

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

CathyAnn31

Big Smile
Reaction score
Since most sz medications filter thru the liver, would something like this be beneficial to us? Have any of you tried it? I don't know if it's safe or not..

"MRM LiverX is designed to enhance athletic performance. It contains N-Acetyl-Cysteine (NAC), Silymarin and Alpha-lipoic acid, three very important nutrients for supporting the liver. Silymarin assist in up-regulating liver support while alpha-lipoic acid has the ability to regenerate the antioxidants vitamin E, vitamin C and glutathione for further use after they have destroyed free radicals. NAC is a building block in the synthesis of glutathione (GSH). GSH is a powerful antioxidant, which helps support liver health. Also added is Picrorhiza Kurroa and Andographis Paniculata, for liver support.

* NAC (N-Acetyl-Cysteine) shown to increase glutathione levels
* Essential nutrients for liver support
* Lipoic acid is a unique fat and water-soluble antioxidant
* Protects against free radicals inside and outside the cell
* Regenerates vitamin C, vitamin E and glutathione

Ingredient Details:
Capsule is made from plant cellulose. Microcrystalline cellulose,gamma cyclodextrin, and magnesium stearate.
ExpertAdvice:
Lipoic acid is a unique fat and water-soluble antioxidant.
SuggestedUse:
Take 1-2 capsules daily. "

With nutritional supplements the claims aren't always verified by the FDA, and the ingredients are necessarily either. To be safe you should run it by your doctor.

I use LiverLife with Rebecca. I have found it to be very beneficial.
Fresh lemon in water is also very good to help drain toxins. There is a Yahoo group for BioRay products and helpful advice from employees that have had positive results with their children. You could see if there is discussion on Yahoo for the product that you are considering.

I take Milk Thistle and Liver Rescue 4+.....along with Vit D3 6,000 units and Calcium/magnesium daily. And never take calcium without taking Vit D.

Last edited:
So glad to find this thread! I went to GNC today to purchase Brain Health Formula and accidentally bought the Liver Health. It turns out the Brain Health Formula contains Gingko Biloba, so this was a lucky mistake.

Back
Top Bottom