Reliable place to get list of side effects

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

valeriedl

VIP
Supporter
Reaction score
When I'm talking about side effects that I'm having with a med I don't want him to say "What ever web site isn't a good place to find reliable place to find side effects on."

I was looking at the insert that came along with my med and it's from the FDA. The insert only has some of the side effects on it but when I went to the FDA web site it had a very detailed one. Would the FDA be a reliable place to find side effects?

I use "WebMD.com", it might be less dependable than I think.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

When I'm talking about side effects that I'm having with a med I don't want him to say "What ever web site isn't a good place to find reliable place to find side effects on."

I was looking at the insert that came along with my med and it's from the FDA. The insert only has some of the side effects on it but when I went to the FDA web site it had a very detailed one. Would the FDA be a reliable place to find side effects?
Very interesting to know that im going to check out my daughters meds x thanks

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Thanks a lot everyone! They all pretty much said the same thing. Some web sites were easier to understand because they didn't use big medical words. I've wrote out a list of the side effects I'm having with one of the meds I'm on so I can tell the neuro about them when I talk to him.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom