soooo nervous :/

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

gr33nr0se

New
Reaction score
ever since my allergies started, my seizure rate and shakes have gotten horrible. i had like 100 today. i don't fall to the ground but my upper body shakes and i'm only half aware of my surroundings. i have a choral competition at hershey park on saturday and we are leaving tomorrow. we will be singing in front of thousands of other students. `my tongue is still bothering from biting it yesterday and i have to sing. i'm so nervous that i will have a shake while singing. or my tongue wont heal in time and my speech will stay bad lol. i wish all i had to worry about was butterflies in my stomach, i guess not.

I haven't been on here much lately, but have you worked out if it's your allergies, or if it's a medication you're taking for them? Any chance of taking/switching allergy medications?

Good luck on the weekend! Hopefully your worries are for nothing *g*

my allergies are a lot worse this time because of my meds, I am sorry dear. hopefully it will pass quickly.

Good luck tomorrow, I hope it all goes well.

thanks guys. the performance went well, i had like four shakes but i didn't have a big seizure. the allergy meds are helping a bit but i'm still waiting for real improvement

Back
Top Bottom