time to say goodbye to another 20 dollars :)

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

huskymom

New
Reaction score
Check up day today. It seems like a waste of my co-pay money. I don't have any new information, not much has changed, yet he still wants me to come in so he can "give me a look over"! What am I....a car? But if I was, I would want to be an Aston Martin :)

Hey! Let's take this to a new level.....

If you could be a car, what car would you be?? :pop:

yes, I sometimes feel that way about my visits with the epilepsy nurse. They are so routine, but I have to do them for them to renew my prescription. I've changed neurologists/hospitals starting in August, so I'm not sure what the new routine will be.

If I were a car, I would be a Volvo p1800ES (from 1969).

I don't know about you guys, and I'm new to this, but I still hate my appointments. Doctors don't even look at you anymore...they just sit there staring at their laptops, almost as if you're not even in the room, let alone important.

I love my neuro. He takes time to listen to my questions answer them and ask me questions. We work things out along the way and deal with them. I used to see his Pysicians Asst every other visit but hated her, she was the complete oppsite of him. I insisted that if I was going to keep coming to him that I wasn't going to see her any more, and I haven't seen her since. This has been a good many years ago now.

If I were a car I'd be my mom's convertable, can't remember what make it is though. A nice little 2 seater, bright silver. All the guys are always checking her out when she's in it. To bad I can't drive though or I'd be all over the place in that thing!

Hmmmm.... Actually not much thought. If I were a car I would be a VW Beetle (not a new one!). Most old cars would be good, because they were built to last, not for luxury.

thats exactly it ! i feel like i should just email my info to the doc , let him throw it in the trash bin , e-mail me back my scrip & move on it would be the same thing he does now , minus the aggravation of getting there on my part & him having to pretend like he sees me when he walks in the room

as far as the car thing goes .... hmmmmm , an RV ! that way i'd live on the road , my dreams come true !

mines a 45 copay and people think auto workers insur so great--haha--try the scrips--I need welfare insurance where everythings free! Then I go online and find out they bill my insur co-med mutual of Ohio 3600 dollars everytime I see the epi whether its him or his assistant! But I will say that he will spend an hour or more with you if you want!!

Back
Top Bottom