Update on David Haird

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Reaction score
Hey All!

Just wanted to give everyone a quick update about David. I actually called him and just wanted to let him know we were all thinking about him and wondering how he was doing. His computer is still not quite fixed..and he has been trying to get things in order. He has been back to his Drs. in Dallas and they found he has more wrong with his back than originally thought, which complicates his problems. Along with another finding that part of the hippocampus missing I believe he said. So, his Drs. are trying to help him. He still has severe back pain and headaches and overall pain. But he was happy to hear from me. He said I could give everyone an update. I told him we were all thinking of him and wishing him well! And we would look forward to his return. So we'll talk to you soon Buddy! : )

Michelle

Last edited:
Give him my best!

:rock:
Speber

Thats wonderful you called him. I wish him the best. He is in my prayers.

Thanks for the update. I'm wishing him the best.

That was great of you

to call him, and check up on him. Tell him I'm thinking of him, and wishing him only the best..........Prayers and positive thoughts coming his way!

Wonderful of you to call!! Thank you so much. Please give him our best again the next time you talk to him.
Bless your heart.

Ohio is eager to hear from him again. I have missed his uplifting quotes.

Let him know we all still think of him often.

Here's wishing him all the best! And thanks for keeping
us posted and giving us the updates and continue to
keep us posted!

Back
Top Bottom