Wheels

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Mr. Pibb

New
Reaction score
Got my DL back yesterday after an eight month sabbatical Drove for the first time today all by myself and at night to boot, feels good to be back behind the wheel but it feels different. But here is the part that is sort of a thorn in the side to me and that is knowing that my neuro didn't turn in the paperwork that I signed my name to when back in the hospital according to the state I never had a sz
Jerry

One just has to move forward. Learn from it, and be extra careful. Congrats!

on the road again

all, As I Tell my son the odds are against you two ditches one road.

Jerry

:cop:

Drive safe and be careful. I understand that weird feeling of getting behind the wheel again.

Enjoy your freedom.

Congrats. Hope you keep it for a long, long time. :)

34f75834.jpg

That's great. Your're paying attention to every detail at the same time which is to be commended. Safe and happy travels!

Back
Top Bottom