"Where Are Your Stitches Madame?"

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Brain Surgery

Hi Loudmaouth

Are you facing surgery? I apologise if I've already asked you this, my memory doesn't get any bloody better!! Let me know if you are? Whereabouts in the brain is the op, and what type of seizures do you have?

Hope to hear from you soon, and I remain seizure free, I feel like a different person, I just have this feeling that this time, I'm sorted! I'm gonna stay positive, and I'm gonna get my book finished, and published if it's the last thing I do, I'm also gonna drive again, and find that elusive perfect job!

Tomorrow night (Sat 26th July) is our BBQ, it's getting all my mates together, and it's a thanks for all the support before, during and after the surgery, should be a great night, especially if this wonderful weather keeps up. I'll probably be pissed as usual, I'll let you know how it goes, and have a wicked weekend!

Cheers

Elaine x

Hello Elaine~

I really hope you get that book finished and published. I would love to read it. I hope everything falls into place the way you want it to. God Bless.

:) ~ Elaine I'll be thinking about you Saturday night at your BBQ and wishing I had some too.
Have a great time!
God never meant for us to face the tough times alone ....that's why He gave us each other.

Hello Elaine
Pleased you are doing so well.
Have a great night with your friends!
Cheryl

Back
Top Bottom