Where's the line, What is/isn't worth it

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Can you make a ton of bone broth and freeze it for later? Or would that diminish the bone-building constituents of the broth?

Can you make a ton of bone broth and freeze it for later? Or would that diminish the bone-building constituents of the broth?
It freezes quite well but I don't have a huge freezer. What is possible is to boil it down until it is very concentrated so it takes up less space that way and then reconstitute it with water when you want to use it.

My Neuro this morning also recommended that I consider Lamictal (lamotrigine) specifically because it does not cause bone density loss and has been out enough years to be able to say that with some confidence.

Yup, that's why my neuro recommended Lamictal for me. Though I've still lost about an inch in height...

Back
Top Bottom