11 year old son just diagnosed with seizures

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

brendlm

New
Reaction score
Hello everyone! My son was just diagnosed with bengin rolandic seizures. I understand these seizures are not really something to worry about due to them only having them in childhood. My worry lies in his behavioral issues and am literally at the end of my rope and have reached out to have him have a mental health evaluation. I'm going to head to the kitchen to try to find someone with a simalar experience or someone who could offer advice. Thanks!

Hi brendlm,

I responded in the "Kitchen" thread, but just wanted to welcome you officially to CWE! I hope you feel free to explore the forums and post questions.

Best,
Nakamova

Back
Top Bottom