250- the world's most positive brain surgery thread

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

qtowngirl

CWE Supporter/E Hater
Supporter
Reaction score
happy friday :)

i am 250 days seizure-free today! and my mel is 12 days away from her 1-year-free. here is a pic of her tat; after brain surgery we hold this message VERY close - but it's fitting for us all.

29gfpf8.jpg

That's my F-U to epilepsy!! ;) :banana:

Here's how I got my 'hippocampus' back!
"The hippocampus (named after its resemblance to the seahorse, from the Greek hippos meaning "horse" and kampos meaning "sea monster")"

xfxdo5.jpg
;)

Congrats on your 250, very happy for you, and proud of you!!!
:hugs:

lol didn't we say we'd be out somewhere looking for our hippos together?!

yay for 2013!... yours was on your leg, and mine was brought in from the ocean...

cheers to that girl!

10set1z.jpg

hugs to all living with epilepsy... from 2ndchances (mel... on day 353 seizure-free), and qtowngirl (natasha... on day 250) :)

...and lol on the contrary my head is not twice the size of mel's! it was a tiny booth and was more meant for children's-size asses!

xbahdy.jpg

I love both tattoos, but especially the 1st one. :)

May you ladies continue to be seizure-free!

Qtown & Mel,
Congrats on your seizure free marks.
That's a great pic of you both :).

I love that 1st tattoo lol.

too cool!!!!!!!!

Congratulations u 2..........

wishing us ALL - forever seizure freedom

qtowngirl

Now with that inscription that is a tat worth having. Well done Ladies and continued success as well.

Graties ladies, very inspiring!

Nice tattoos and pics. :)

Back
Top Bottom