3 deaths in a month

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

tinasmom

New
Reaction score
Since my father-in-law's death on April 22nd, we have now added 2 more. My dad passed away on May 19th and my Grandma (my dad's mom) passed away yesterday morning. I just got back home after being up north since my sister called Monday morning to let me know that my dad was not doing well. Things are starting to really hit me now that I am home. We will be making another trip up north for my Grandma's funeral on Wednesday.

Ooooooh, Laura

I am soo very sorry to hear of this. You are being dealt quite a hand....please accept my sincerest condolences. You will be in my thoughts, and prayers.

Take care

Meetz
:rock:

Oh Laura...I'm so sorry to hear about your losses. You and your family will be in my prayers.

Sorry to hear what you're going through. Please accept my condolences.

insympathy.jpg

So sorry for your losses. It's very difficult to lose so many in such a short time. Take care of yourself and give yourself time to grieve.

Laura,

My deepest sympathy to your family. I wish we could all be there to give you a shoulder to lean on. Please know that we are with you in spirit. You are always in our thoughts.

62210846_d2e451d106.jpg

Thank you everyone for all your kind words. I've always thought of everyone here as part of my extended family.

Laura,

My deepest condolences to you.

candles-1-1.gif

You have our deepest sympathies and
all of our sorrows! May peace be with
you and your loved ones!

Laura,
May you be given strength greater than ever before, to get you through these difficult times.

Laura,

Please except my deepest condolences. I can't begin to understand your loss and pain. May God bless you and your family at this difficult time.

Laura,
My heart goes to you to have lost so many in such a short time. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Condolences Laura. We went through a similar stretch where some members of Stacy's extended (but not distant) family passed away in a short window of time. Rough stuff.

I am so sorry to hear about your losses. I send my condolences and prayers.
Hugs,
Leslie

Back
Top Bottom