4th Annual Emory Epilepsy Awareness Symposium

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

I just got off the phone with someone there, you can register 'at the door' and it is all open, none of the sessions are closed. :)

I would really like to go, now ever we will be out of town.

Please let us know how it goes.

Ok, I really want to go!! I am not driving voluntarily :/, and my husband is probably not going to want to take me all the way into Atlanta. (He's hurt himself and driving/sitting is painful.)

Risky as this might be, if anyone is coming from the Rome or Kennesaw area, I would help pay for gas and lunch if I could catch a ride! I'm sure I can talk the hubby into getting me to a meeting place.

So, it looks like I won't be able to go. My daughter's cold decided to stop in her ear on it's way out. She's got a lovely little ear infection. Which has prevented some other important things (like grocery shopping) from happening.

I hope if anyone goes, they will share. And I hope I will get to go next year!

Back
Top Bottom