5 Years Gone

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

tinasmom

New
Reaction score
5candlesfor5years.jpg

On August 3rd, Tina will be gone 5 years. We will be releasing 5 balloons with her name inside to celebrate her life.

In loving memory, for your beloved Tina

I'll think of you both

images

Do not stand at my grave and weep,

I am not there, I do not sleep.I am a thousand winds that blow;I am the diamond glints on the snow.I am the sunlight that ripened grain;I am the gentle autumn’s rain.When you awaken in the morning’s hush,I am the swift uplifting rush,Of quiet birds in circled flight.I am the soft star that shines at night.Do not stand at my grave and cry.I am not there; I did not die.

One of my Father's (01/29/30 - 07/13/2010) favorite Irish prayers.

My heart continues to be with you and your family. As always, give that sweet Nicole a hug from me.

May God be with you this week.:e:

Laura,

I'll be thinking of you & your family next week

82iehuwpg35.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom