6 Years Gone

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

tinasmom

New
Reaction score
Friday marks the 6th year since we lost Tina to SUDEP. We are going to release 6 balloons to celebrate her life and are asking everyone we know release at least one balloon in her memory. There's not a day that goes by that I don't miss her. Nicole looks so much like her and is growing so fast and I know that Tina would be so very proud of her. Feel free to ask all your friends to release a balloon also. I would like to have balloons released world wide. Sorry I haven't been on here much lately, been on Face Book.

I will release one for Tina:e: and another for Nicole:p. Hard to believe it has been 3 1/2 years since I met you in DC. You have such a beautiful granddaughter and I am sure Tina was the same.

I'll be thinking of you and Tina, and all the others whom we've lost too soon to epilepsy.

I'll be thinking of you Tina and your daughter. My heart goes out to all those who've lost loved ones to SUDEP.

Back
Top Bottom