A few personal pictures taken on our trips

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

I think a cruise will do. As long as it isnt the titanic. lol I have not been on a vacation in so many years. Manhattan is where its at this year.

I think a cruise will do. As long as it isnt the titanic. lol I have not been on a vacation in so many years. Manhattan is where its at this year.
I'm heading to Canada in a few months, but I suppose that is considered kind of a cold place. I've heard that Alaska is really beautiful, and not too cold in some areas. Time constraints are limiting me to Canada.

I'd love to go to Germany. I speak fluent German (won't drink the beer). And, maybe I'd like to see a live concert of a top European or Italian Orchestra. I have to see some good music. It's a priority.

I'd probably go to NYC just to see the Metropolitan Opera house. That would be great!

I personally know somebody from upper western India. He said they speak at least 4 languages where he grew up. A friend of ours attended a wedding there. It was really different 'cause the women get painted temporary tattoos on their hands and legs. Some women get their skin lightened with a mixture that includes turmeric.

Anyway, I'm probably going for Europe. I'll have to get the passport.

Did you need a drivers' license to apply for the passport?

Back
Top Bottom