A message from my husband

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Blessed

New
Reaction score
I am typing this message for my husband. He wanted all of you to know that I am becoming a different person as I am weaning off my medication. (Zonegran) He tells me he has noticed very subtle changes in my behavior. He says I am happier, more vibrant, less anxious, and more patient. I am sleeping better. My dreams are more vivid. I am beginning to wake up rested instead of feeling drugged or hung over. And I AM HUNGRY!!!!!!!! I want to eat, eat, eat! I feel like I am eating a lot but my husband says I am just eating like a normal person for the first time in years. I hope so much that this progress can continue. It saddens me to think how much the meds affect us. I truly did not realize it until my husband pointed it out. I am sharing this in hopes of helping others who do not want to believe it when they are told by someone they love that their meds are messing them up.

P.S. The headaches are slowly disappearing.

Wonderful!!! I always called Zonegran "Zoned-out". Boy, I hated that stuff.

I'm very happy for you.

Way to go Blessed , congrats go easy on yourself , we all believed the Drs at one time.

Riva

Wonderful!!! I always called Zonegran "Zoned-out". Boy, I hated that stuff.

I'm very happy for you.

My son calls my Zonegran "Zone Alarm"

:D

Glad to hear it's working Blessed!

I'm very happy for you Blessed. I can't wait to get off my meds. Please keep us "posted" ha ha. :)

Back
Top Bottom