Add a Word, Ruin a Band's Name

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

I think that I remember them. "I'm too sexy for my Cat" etc yes? LOL. Thanks for that!

Um, let's see. Olivia Newtons' John. Hmm. Too prostitutional. How about Olivia Newton's Loo?

Yoko Ono's Plasticmask Ono Band.
I've always wanted to do that. Do you know, I'm actually online 'friends' with their drummer, Yuko Araka, and their keyboardist Yuka Honda (They were also main members of Cibo Matto, if you remember them)? We actually exchange emails! My "Brush with Greatness" lol. Oh, and Baby Metals' bass guitarist too whose single stage name escapes me right now. He doesn't write much, his English is worse than my Japanese. He got the little girl vocalists to hold up a sign, saying "Baby Metal loves Daryn Plasticmask" and sent it to me, however I think it's a photoshop of some different sign. Still, VERY nice of him. Point: The Japanese bands, I've noticed, are NOT snobs at all compared to almost every band anywhere else on the planet. They are GOOD to their fans. Mrs. Honda even snail-mailed me Yoko Ono's autograph on a whim, for my birthday! Not to, um, brag or anything. HAHA

To steal from you a bit:
Thomas Jefferson Airplane :)

Back
Top Bottom