Affirmations and Positive Attitudes

Do you use affirmations

• Total voters

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

I have been learning about a new tool called affirmations.
Affirmations should be simple and to the point.
since I have been an instructor at work for the last couple of weeks, my first affirmation is: I am a great instructor.

I think affirmations can be an important tool! The way we think of ourselves and others can alter our lives. Our self esteem. Our happiness. The way we interact with others.
I should use them more.
I like the idea of placing bright yellow sticky notes on our mirrors to start off our days with a positive statement. I should try it more often. Even if it would make my husband giggle.

I actually took a free class in writing affirmations a couple of weeks ago.
Oddly enough, they had too many rules.

Just keep it simple and positive.
Make it a statement of fact, no maybes.

I am Brilliance, I am Love and I am Fearlessness - Now I Will Shine My Light Like Never Before!

Back
Top Bottom