Alaska Temperatures

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Much warmer here in Florida now that our winter has finally past. It got up to 80F here in Orlando yesterday, although it's been very humid and cloudy. I had to turn on the air conditioning in my apartment, it got up to 82F inside!

We may hit 55 here today, so we've warmed up quite a bit, enough to melt some of the snow lying around. But the temps are going to plunge to a high of 22 on Sunday. Hello ice.

I live in Atlanta and it has been very cold here. I know it's not as bad as the north. We warmed up some, but the temperatures will be dropping back down to highs in 30s and lows in teens. We even had days where the high was in the twenties here in the south.

Porkette,

You don't have to travel all the way to Australia for warm weather. You can just go down to south Florida. Although, they have had a little cold weather. Of course, not as cold as we experience. Also, they go right back to being in the eighties this time of year. I grew up down there and I miss it; especially, this time of the year.

Hi Music36,

I have family in Florida but they have all passed away. I know I want to get out of NY and go south where it's warm year around.

Once again we are under a went storm warming until Saturday (Jan.13th) for up to 10 inches of snow along with freezing rain and sleet. The snow is supposed to come down at 1-2 inches per hr. and the winds will be 31 mph Friday and Saturday so we may lose power according to the weather band.

You keep warm and enjoy the warmer weather. Wishing you well and May God Bless You!

Sue

Back
Top Bottom