Aliens cure Russian boy of epilepsy???

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Bernard

Your Host
Administrator
Benefactor
Reaction score
Pravda said:
Meanwhile, rumors about the little kid who had been kidnapped by aliens are circulating around the neighborhood. It has been rumored that on the very day when Sergei vanished in thin air the Kapustins' neighbors saw the street being lit up with some strange light. And multicolored light were rumored to shimmer in the dark that night. A neighbor called Victor believes the aliens took the boy to their faraway world to study humans. The aliens cured his brain disorder, according to Victor.

Boy miraculously cured of epilepsy after being missing for 2 years

The Pravda is the "National Enquirer" rag of Russa. It used to be a government proaganda paper but when the USSR split, it tried to become a real paper. It's just like any other tabloid.

DA!
:shock:

Yeah, it really doesn't make sense that it took the aliens two whole years to cure the boy. The story is obviously fiction. :lol:

Aliens, shmeliens!

The kid should have gone to a Benny Hinn faith healing revival. Benny would have cured him with just a smack on the forhead!. Of course, it would have been difficult to tell if the kid was cured or if he had a drop seizure after Benny lays his hands on him.

You understand, I only watch this man for the comic relief. NEVER trust a man with comb-over. The bigger the hair, the more to hide. Benny's hair is worse than Donald Trump.

Hmmm...comb-over....reminds me of someone........... :twisted:

I've never heard of Benny Hinn, so I looked him up. I guess there is a market for everything. :roll:

Oh good link!

See that comb-over? It starts from just behind his EAR! You think with all that $$$ he is raking in, he'd get some decent hair plugs. You need to watch a few of his shows. They are eyeopeners. People are so gullible and desperate ones are the most.

How sad.
:cry:

Speaking of gullible people, have you seen the truth about aliens? There is months of entertainment available there.

*Warning for the photosensitive* - there are animated images on the linked site.

bernard said:
Yeah, it really doesn't make sense that it took the aliens two whole years to cure the boy. The story is obviously fiction. :lol:
Wa'ja mean???

Maybe it took 10 months (one way) to get back to their home planet and then they fixed him in a flash, observed him for 4 months and brought him home!

Then again, maybe they fixed him in a day and the government was secretly keeping him in observation to find out what happened to him!

Don't forget what they said about the tabloids in Men In Black!

howdydave said:
Wa'ja mean???

Maybe it took 10 months (one way) to get back to their home planet and then they fixed him in a flash, observed him for 4 months and brought him home!

As one of my old college roommates would say, "You obviously know nothing about aliens." :lol:

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/redirect?link_code=ur2&camp=1789&tag=projectmana0a-20&creative=9325&path=ASIN/0531148203/projectmana0a-20?%5Fencoding=UTF8%26camp=1789%26link%5Fcode=xm2[/ame] :lol:

Thanks! :lol:

If they come at me with one of those probes I'll just give them some of my medication. That should immobilize them.

The kidnapping is not so bad. It's the anal probing that's rough. :bondage:

I don't even believe in that, so...

Does that refer to kidnapping or the anal probe?

Inquiring minds are dying to know!
:punch:

210-ancient-aliens-im-not-saying-it-was-aliens-but-it-was-aliens.jpg

The Ancient Alien guy seems somehow appropriate...

nnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It can't Be! I don't believe in epilepsy! But what is that? that butt probe? It made me shivver!Help me Help me! Has Everyone gone Mad?

i'm not Mad maybe crazy but not Mad. Besides whats a little anal probing if it makes my E decide to go hide among the stars :)

Back
Top Bottom