An Oldie Newbie

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Reaction score
Hi, I've just joined here, I've been linked to this forum many times searching for answers to questions re epilepsy which have been very helpful to me, so I thought why not join in.

I have epilepsy for 24 years now and am still figuring out how to cope with it lol. I have it because of a vascular malformation in the brain, I had surgery on it and it seemed to make the epilepsy worse. It's reasonably well controlled with meds, I get cp's mostly, my biggest problem atm is side effects.

Thanks for having me and I look forward to getting to know you all :)

Tombuchaill

You are welcome to C.W.E and as you said we all look forward to getting to know each other and learn from each other. So relax ask questions and we will try to help each other.

Thanks Fedup, its good to meet you (cyberneticly speaking!), I'm from Ireland too, I'll have to detail my profile once I find my way around, Blessings :)

It's good to meet you Tombuchaill hope you are keeping warm tonight.

Hi Tombuchaill, welcome!

Best,
Nakamova

Good Morning from snowy cold Indiana! Wind chill of -16 today. I hope that we see you often on this site.

Wow, thanks everyone for saying "Hi", its good to meet y'all, yeah its pretty cold here too, I've my blanket and hot water bottle working overtime atm :-D Blessings to you all, it seems a very friendly place xx

Back
Top Bottom