Another New Member

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Phoebe

New
Reaction score
Hello
I am glad to have found you. I have had epilepsy most of my life but had successful surgery a good many years ago. I now find that I could use some support, so I searched for a group. Very glad to be here. Phoebe

Hi Phoebe, welcome to CWE. Sounds like you'll fit right in. :)

Hi Phoebe,

Welcome to CWE! Just like you I had surgery to reduce my seizures and it was a great help. Take my word you've come to the right place I've had seizures for 46 yrs. and I still learn a lot from everyone here. Wishing you only the best and May God Bless You!

Sue

Hey Phoebe, welcome!

Make yourself at home. :)

Hi Pheobe, welcome to CWE. :hello:

you came to a good spot. you should learn a lot here, make a few friends and gain a better perspective on E

I'm new as well Phoebe. I hope you find the support and information you need!

Hello & welcome to the group. This is a great place for support and information.

welcome to the group. im also new this week.
glad your surgery is working. im screwed on that side, i dont really have a brain to operate on, so im just trying new things ^_^

Back
Top Bottom