Anybody Know Some Good Pranks ?

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Porkette

Veteran
Reaction score
Hi Folks,

This June I will be retiring from the public school where I work after 35 yrs. so I've decided to pull a prank on the school
Superintendent. I'm getting some limburger cheese and going to his office on a Friday after school is over and then I will
open his top desk draw and rub it along the sides. If his chair has wheels on it I will put a little cheese on the wheels of his
chair and then it will rub into the carpeting and it will smell nice come Monday morning when he comes into work.

If any of you know any good pranks to play on someone and you would like to share them feel free to let me know.
Thanks for your time and I wish all of you only the Best. May God Bless You,

Sue

Congrats on the retirement Sue!

A few pranks I’ve heard of:
You could tape something to the bottom of his computer mouse (if he uses one).
If has any family pictures on his desk, replace them with pix of someone else.
Wrap "crime scene" tape around his desk...

Porkette

Congratulations on retiring in June. If the curtain pole is hollow you could put some fish (rotten fish if you want instant results).

Hi Fedup,

I must say that's a good one. I will have to check it out and get some rotten fish that is a great prank thanks a lot:)
Wishing you only the best and May God Bless You,

Sue

Back
Top Bottom