anyone have experience with McClezine

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Emee

Stalwart
Reaction score
I have been told I need to take this for vertigo & nausea as it is an antihistamine. I have always avoided AH because they can cause seizure.
I hope someone can give me positive or negative info this OTC medicine. Thanks all!

Here's what drugs.com has on it (I have never heard of it before):
... Ask your doctor before using opioid medication, a sleeping pill, a muscle relaxer, or medicine for anxiety or seizures.

If this was prescribed by your GP, you might want to check with your neuro before filling the Rx. Make sure all your doctors are on the same page.

Hi Emee,
Everytime I use a antihistamine I end up having seizures the next day. I would use one for a cold but the antihistamine
would mess up the seizure med and then the seizures started up. You may want to ask your pharmacist what would be
the best med to take. I have found that my pharmacist knows more about the meds than my Dr. and he has been a big
help to me. I wish you the best of luck and May God Bless You!

Sue

Back
Top Bottom