Anyone knows about trileptal affecting ur period?

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Im on trileptal 600mg and on birth control (micronor or sth like that) n i was doing just fine, till they doubled my seizure med and its been almost 2 months since my last period... has it happened to anyone else?

Hi There! :hello:

The only information I could find was this:

Female patients of childbearing age should be warned that the concurrent use of Trileptal with hormonal contraceptives may render this method of contraception less effective (see Drug Interactions subsection). Additional non-hormonal forms of contraception are recommended when using Trileptal.

And you may click here to obtain more information

http://www.drugs.com/pro/trileptal.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom