Attention Everyone! Would you like to be a part of my video?

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Reaction score
I'm making an awareness video as my latest project. :e:

So I am asking you, my friends, if you would like to be a part, please post your or your child's picture and name below! And if you have lost someone to epilepsy related causes and would like to have their name, picture and angel date appear, I would be glad to honor them in that way.

Of course, nobody is required to participate, this is just something I'm doing to raise awareness.

sorry if this is in the wrong section, didn't know where to put it.

Sounds like a nice project. I'm camera-shy myself, but other CWE members may step up...

Id love to be apart of it! :)

I dont have a child with epilepsy, but I myself have epilepsy.

What do I need to do to participate?

Cool! :)

here is a picture of myself taken last month!
My name is Kristin

001-15-1.jpg

sorry its so darn big... for some reason its not wanting to come out smaller!

you can use an external site like tinypic.com i think, I'm not sure about how to do so directly from this site? any other members want to inform me? haha

I will post a photo as soon as I can, need to follow those steps first! Would be happy to take part, anything to raise awareness :)

Do you still need pictures? You can put me in if you want. I'll try to find a pic.

of course, any pictures are welcome (unless of course, they are innapropriate! but that one is pretty obvious i hope :) )

Here is a pic of me, my name is Josie Murray. =)

jemsister-albums-370-just-pics-picture3118-me.jpg

I hope the resolution is okay. If not, I can dig around on the other computer, where most of my files are. (I am on the netbook right now.)

Scary I know. But this has been the story of my life this year.

Attachments

• 014.jpg
    014.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 11
Back
Top Bottom