Beagle howls and the kitchen floor!

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

LJ-Bain

New
Reaction score
A familiar place is the kitchen floor looking at the perspective gained from the corner of the kitchen floor by the lazy susan...whoever invented the lazy susan is a genius by the way. Today I discovered that my beagle that I have had for only 6 months likes to guard me! I am recovering on the kitchen floor while my little dog howls as my children or my other dog tries to approach me! I thought he only guarded food! Dogs are amazing! Well....as long as he does not bite my kiddlywinks while I gather my senses! Just a musing...

My shepherd is a guard dog. Problem or not, she is there. My cat though, would stay on my chest until people would leave me alone. Pets have a real connection.

I've only had cat's since I've had epilepsy and one of them will also sit on my chest after a seizure. He won't get off of me either until he feels it's ok for his mommy to get up. I'm sure if I had a dog they would so some sort of thing too after a seizure.

Back
Top Bottom