because I have epilepsy I have come to moreso appreciate this:

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

petero

New
Reaction score
what a bummer

it's the weekend and we all need a break from the self-berating and pity-party crap

maybe I'm just having a good day

maybe I'm in love

but then again

because I have epilepsy I have come to appreciate:

DRIVING - the ability for people to just go from here to there without having to plan an entire day around a two mile trip astounds me. I want to kick someone in the crotch for the simple fact of their being oblivious to the fact they have a CAR and can move about

FOOD AND VITAMINS - aside from eating more, I have been eating so much healthier - and as such I have learned that FOOD IS BLAND - FOOD IS NOT DELICIOUS - what delicious is is CHEMICALS in food

being TIDY - simplifying my life reduces stress, it makes my house neater and my life less cluttered with extraneous garbage, literally and figuratively

SEIZURES - it's hard to understand when I don't have seizures, but when I do, I know I don't need to understand- I just need to be- and this helps me de-stress also

DOCTORS AND SCIENCE for putting up with us and trying to understand

next

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom