Belated happy birthday to Shutterbabe

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

RobinN

Super Mom
Reaction score
:bday:

:flowers::dancing::flowers:

Somehow this slipped by me yesterday....
I want to wish Shutterbabe a Belated Happy Birthday Hope it was a special day :woot:

Happy birthday Shutterbabe!

Happy Birthday Shutterbabe!...

Pinata Party?

:ponder:....I think I'd stick with trick candles on a cake or something!

Peace!
:rock:

0b0e8322.gif
whatcake.jpg
0b0e8322.gif

happy_birthday_titl.jpg

Belated Birthday- Wow!!!!!

To Robin and All My New Friends-

Thank you so much for my Birthday Greetings! I was
just cruising the site- home having a bad brain day- and came across all your good wishes.

This made me feel so special and I send everyone
a cyber-hug....Robin, you are ASOMBROSA! AMAZING
IN ANY LANGUAGE!!!!!!:rock:

P.S.

:rock:Just a postnote: As a birthday gift to myself, I had a brilliant tattoo artist in Tucson design and "ink" me
with a symbol to represent my journey- a Phoenix
Rising.

It is quite a work of art, very detailed in black and white. I look at "her" everyday -trust me, you can't miss it!- and think about how much we can endure as spirit, even when we are tested in ways that seem daunting. She is my totem, my reminder that I can still dream, fly and defy with Epilepsy. Plus, it is very very cool!!!!!

Another belated greeting ~ Very best wishes to an astonishing woman.

BIRTHDAY?

:eek:

Off to a mad rush to make a cake
in a hurry ... TADA!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

cake.jpg

Back
Top Bottom