Belly full of toads

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Crowind

New
Reaction score
Hey man anybody got any sugestions on how to get rid of a belly full of raw toads? this goofball that lives down on the ridge ate about 20 live toads! and he claims he cant bring back up! I guess he feels kinda ill? we folks that live out here in the deepwood got some real stange ways,,any help would be good. (not for me for him) I stoped eating toads couple years back. they make ya foam outta the mouth real bad!!

6fccc191.gif

Well, he could drink a few grasshoppers and get them drunk enough to passout!

bd0f028c.jpg

Nobody ever did, or ever will, escape the consequences of his choices.
Alfred A. Montapert

The main predators of American toads are snakes. One species, eastern hognose snakes, specializes on eating toads. Some snakes, such as garter snakes, are immune to the poisonous glands of American toads. When these toads are faced with a predator that is immune to their poison they will sometimes urinate on themselves to become a less attractive meal. They also inflate their bodies with air to make themselves more difficult for a snake to swallow.

any help?

Hey man, anybody got any ideas how to get rid of a belly full a raw toads? this goofball thats lives down on the ridge ate about 20 raw live toads! and he says he cant toss em up, (we folks that live in the deepwood have strange ways)he tried drinking buncha milk, but that mixed with the foam that the toads put off and made it worst! hes been burpin toad foam since! (I told him not to swallow them whole/live.) as their tough little dudes and could live in your belly for quite a spell. but he claims he done it a lot.they stated putting vasaline on the end of a garden hose, and thats when I got outta there!! any sugestions would be good, (for him not me I qiut eating toads couple years back, couldnt hack the foam! thanks. crowinthewind.

[this post was merged with the posts above which were restored and moved from another thread.]

Last edited by a moderator:
I love FRIED Frog Legs ... but ... this
is a little too extreme for my diet and
taste!

:D

ooooooooo

EWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!

I think the post of "toadily insane" says it all!

Maybe it's time to go see the doctor!

*EYEROLL*

doctor?? naa, the nearest form of civilization around here is over 15 miles away. he finally got over the toad flu,, after the garden hose thing didnt do anything but give him real bad bowel pains, he decided to just let em die in his gut. took longer than one would think though, he tried drinking beer but anytime ya add liquid to a belly full of toad foam it just comes up foam! gotta real bad taste too, we eat alotta things around these parts, snake is good, turtle, tree ratt, the toad eating is for bragging rights, my granpa was big on eating tree ratt brains, hed cook the heads in a skillet and take a big spoon and pop em on the skull and open it up and enjoy,its not that bad but I always shot em in the head so there wasent much left. spose you city folks dont eat nothing but the store bought cancer causing foods that are overpriced? its nice to step out your back door and have deer meat in your yard! bullets are cheap compared to store food. unless your one a them treehuggin animal lovers, that dont belive in killin for food. we call that being domesticated, or nutered, lol. later man. crowinthewind.

:ponder:........

0ebeef62.jpg

9d59a00d.jpg

Naw....toads, do not want

I prefer
FROGLEGS

16c29808.jpg

Besides, the BEST food has a FACE !

Back
Top Bottom