bio feedback for meditation

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

POSITIVEPERSON

Playing With Angels
Reaction score
I went to the largest esoteric store in Portland and they had a computer where you can try the bio feedback software for mediation. I tried it and I liked it.
Problem was it was for deep meditation not for epilepsy. The plus of it
was , its similar and it got me over my fear of the bio feed back.

My treatemnt with the homepathy Dr is going really and I will soon be reducing a med. But I will talk to her about the Biofeedback and which she thinks would be better for me. I also have to see an acupuncturist and a ostepath.Ech to the ostepath, I don't want anyone playing with my head.

I keep meeting pple who have gotten well with so many differnet alternative meds, herbs, crystals, acupuncture,diet and mediatation, homepathy.

What we do to get well? Our determination leads us and helps us.

Positve Person

That's great PP. There is really nothing to fear with biofeedback (or neurofeedback). It's been studied for decades and there are no known adverse effects from it. If it doesn't help, it won't hurt either.

After being in that esoteric store and trying the software for biofeedback,I think I am more open to the nuerofeedback.

The homepathy Dr said I shouldn't rule it out. But like I said I haven't started with the acupuncture or ostepath yet. BUt I will!!!!!!

Positive Person

Back
Top Bottom