Blah Blah Blah Balh Blah Blah Blah

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Birdbomb

VNS Guru
Reaction score
For the past 3 hours, my neighbors have been screaming at each other or their teenaged girls. Oh good, now we throw some beer into the mix. Either they'll get drunk and pass out, or some one is going to jail.

I enjoy this cool fall weather but with the open windows, we become very intimate strangers with people we don't really care to even pass the time of day with.

Oy-vey! I am getting such a headache. :zacepi:

I feel for you BB When my neighbhor gets like that I want to just disappear.

Sending you lots of (((((((hugs))))))))))

FEEL BETTER

Riva

It's all quiet over there now so either they passed out or they're all dead. LOL:banana:

Grrr.. when there is something I don't want to listen to, I turn up some very soothing music REALLY loud.

I sat out on the porch and listened for a while but it got really annoying. Kind of like living in the middle of a Jerry Springer episode. :flushed:

I'll just go to the office in the morning and speak to the manager. The dude who lives there is an employee. I don't want to call the police or file a formal complaint cause dude does maintance for me, but them girls need to GO!:whip1:

Unless I hear or see gunfire, a weapon, or physical violence, I pretty much ignore these LOUD conversations. Otherwise, I have Metro out here, pronto. Cops out here hate domestic shit, they send at least 4 cops on a domestic call, you just never know.
:cop::cop::cop::cop::rulez:

Bad boys, bad boys, whatcha gonna do? Watcha gonna do when they come for you? :lol:

:lol:

I have two teen boys (and fostered two others), so I need to keep my mouth shut. I pick my battles carefully.

Just like I pick my M&M's, there is a color preference.
BTW, I don't throw things, I just go in my room and close the door. Guess my dad taught me that one.

Just like I pick my M&M's, there is a color preference.
BTW, I don't throw things, I just go in my room and close the door. Guess my dad taught me that one.

I just have 1 son, who is 23 now, but when
there's too many adults --- I just throw'em all
out!

But when my son was younger ~ we would have
so many kids over, I would send them all home
saving 1 or 2 otherwise:

1) I would have no hair left!
2) I would have no sanity!
3) I would have gone berserk!
4) All of the above applies!

As he grew OLDER - I finally made it a RULE in the
house, only 2 KIDS inside the house at all times and
3 OUTSIDE - NO MORE! It made it easier for me to
keep an eye on what they're doing and what they're
up to. Especially when the Ninetendo and PlayStation
came along, or otherwise they'd all be fighting and
yelling.

I had some games I prohibited in my house because
they affected me; so they would go over to their
own home and play it over there which was fine with
me, otherwise, the graphics would fire me off to E-
land where I don't want to go!

Now back to the show.....

Paramedics showed up at the house about 11 this morning after another rousing bit of yelling for 30 minutes. Seems while they were busy running each other down the 20 month old was choaking!

Boy let me tell you things have quieted down now!

BTW the baby is fine! But scared the bejebus out of all them!

Birdy ...

Thank goodness the baby was fine!
But as for the adults - they sound to
be like a bunch of immature Romper
Room who had flunked and had never
graduated to Captain Kangaroo then
on to Sesame Street!

Sounds like a bad case of Peter Pan's
Lost Boys Syndrome over there!

:eek:

Should we call up Columbo?

MWTMNcolumbo5.jpg

Great way to start the day. What a riot...
Thankfully all is quiet here, and so very glad that baby is okay.

Brain - I always figured I would rather they be all here than somewhere making trouble. The neighbors questioned it at times, but you know, everyone has to go through that stage.

Bad adult behavior I just don't tolerate though. I was on a plane from NY last weekend and there were three behind me that classified as white trash. (Is that okay to say in public)... okay call them purple trash... I thought I was going to be in for the worst ride ever, when the son was complaining that after he threw a sandwich at his mom, she threw it back (this was not a child mind you) Lovely I thought. One had the nerve to announce that people on the flight were rude.
Seems like that population is growing unfortunately.

Robin,
I am with you as far as having the friends over our house. My son is Mr. Social and while he was in high school ( now a freshman in college), I could have up to 18 junior/seniors over playing poker. I'd bring in pizza, chips, soft drinks ( no beer) and let them stay till the wee hours. I knew everyone, heard just about everything ( I knew more then most of their parents knew about their own kids), and knew what kind of friends my son was hanging around with. Most of the parents didn't let the kids come to their homes. These kids were great kids and they even cleaned up!!! I never experienced any "shows" like birdbomb has been experiencing. I've heard about them but that's all. Hope it stays quiet for you birdbomb.
Marian

I spoke to the manager today about that garbage and she told me that are on their way out in a few days. WOO-HOO!:brock:
The step dad just isn't going to put up with those girls and sending them to their grandma's for some good old fashioned disipline!

BTW it was a chickenbone in that baby's throat! He's right a rain today.

My kids never did that garbage, never was in gangs, or did drugs. Neither has ever seen the inside of a police car. Good kids, my daughter isn't to swift on the up take but they were good kids.

I spoke to the stepdad this evening as he trimmed up my giant blue agaves. He's so tired of them girls and he knows they are out of control, but they are not his children. He's a nice guy, never any issue with.

Not all my neighbors are from hell. :D

Back
Top Bottom