Bone Loss Due To Meds

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Just to say. I have the same. My teeth are falling out as I loose jaw bone. I'm afraid of a break. I had not tried calcium supplimemtally. I bought vitamin K2. That enables calcium to build bone, they say. It m makes sense chemically. But I'm not a medical perso.don't take my statements as advice.
I am scared to experiment with supplements, I did find I think hi amounts of vitamin B may be a trigger.
Warmly, Janus

Janus: Read chapter 10 (and many more) here http://mgwater.com/rodtitle.shtml#contents

H billy123,

Thank you for the info. I appreciate it very much. Janus, my dentist told me to brush my teeth and then rinse my mouth out with hydrogen peroxide, it doesn't taste the best but its really helped my teeth and kept my gums strong.
Right now I'm taking magnesium, zinc, calcium and D2 so lets hope that helps me within time. ( If the property owner would have
put salt on the road instead of letting the road be all icy this wouldn't have happened.) Now I see that the spring weather is coming
and I will be glad to see all the winter weather go away for awhile. Wishing you only the best and May God Bless You!

Sue

Back
Top Bottom