Braving the Bus in the Bitter cold

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

We call that snot-freezing weather. (Apologies to anyone who's grossed out). Stay warm!

Oh it's not so bad. I'm in Ontario for a little while where we're getting a low of about -20c. & a high of -10c. I still prefer that dry cold with sun over B.C.s damp & dark.

Of course maybe you should ask me what I think of the cold here after spending a full winter in it but for now, it's a nice break.

Brrrr. I can't imagine such cold -- and I live in New England, where it's not exactly warm. Think warm!

I think Rae and I could rant for a while about the weather in Winterpeg.

It's just awful right now. And I still see people walking around in spring jackets... I think we're just used to the cold.

But in June we'll be up around the +35°C range... it's quite variable here.

Back
Top Bottom