broken

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Rae1889

Veteran
Reaction score
should not be typing bad had to update. I am on my way to the casting clinic. I had a seizure this morning and think I may have broken or sprained both my wrists and possibly my elbow. i'll let you all know how it goes. ouch...

Oh, Rae. I'm so sorry. I'm sending positive energy your way.

Oh hon, I'm so sorry. I hope you're not in too much pain. Ask for a cheerful color for the cast.

I'm sorry to hear that Rae.. let us know how you are. I hope nothing is broken.

Sorry to hear Rae...will keep my fingers crossed the pain is minimal...{{{HUGZ}}}

Oh no Rae, i'm so sorry to hear that. Hope everything is ok *hugs*

Hang in there kiddoe! Crossing my fingers and eyes for sprain instead of breaks!

Good Luck,
Neil

I'm sorry to hear that Rae, I hope it's not as bad as it first seems. :(

Really sucks to come out of a seizure and end up taking yourself to the hospital for some injury. Done that a few times myself.

:e:

Hi Rae,

Very sorry to hear that you had a very nasty seizure earlier today and have possibly broken/sprained both writsts and elbow. Hoping your injuries are much less serious then you think they are. Hoping that if they you have got way with only minor sprains to only one of the mentioned joints at the very worst - and that all injuries heal quickly and that you are soon 100% again.

Also really hoping you are feeling much better very soon. Please do let us know how you got on!!! Hoping for the best for you!!! :cry:

(((Rae))) (((Rae))) (((Rae)))

Miss Choccy

Susan

2 broken wrists but my elbow is fine. i have pretty navy casts and a really low typing speed! yay! lol thanks for all the well wishes guys!

At least you won't get carpal tunnel syndrome now... I hope you heal quickly. And find a way to stop these pesky seizures!

Wow... that sounds painful. Hope you heal up fast. I'm sending healing thoughts your direction.

Oh, OWWW!!

I'm soooo sorry, Rae!!! That just sucks a hill o'beans!

Hi Rae,

Very sorry to hear/read that both of wrists are broken but happy that you elbow is okay. Hoping - like many others on here - that you heal quickly and are soon feel 100% again. Also hoping that you can become seizure-free or at least more gain more control over your epilepsy and your seizures very soon!

Thanks for the update!!!

Susan

Miss Choccy

Hi Rae,

OUCH but it could have been worse. Heal quickly and like everyone else all the best to you.
Hugs,:rose::rose::rose:
Neil

My ouchie

im trying to upload a photo of my casts, but its not letting me! if you want to see them, check out facebook and search Rae Metcalfe. Its my profile pic.

Back
Top Bottom